FRONTLINE CLAN FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting System

2 posters

Go down

Recruiting System?

Recruiting System I_vote_lcap0%Recruiting System I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Recruiting System Empty Recruiting System

Post  Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:13 pm

What type of recruiting system shall we have to welcome new members to the clan?

Option 1 - My proposed option
Option 2 - The former recruiting system
Option 3 - A skills tryout on server (have to get certain k/d ratio etc., specced by admin)
Option 4 - Invite only
Option 5 - Other

My proposed option:
Same as before, where clients have to make an application on forums to join, with a slight difference:
As normal, admins will check applications and accept clients if there are no outstanding issues with the player, and the application isn't a huge indicator that the player is a complete twat.
When accepted, the player becomes a 'Trial Admin'. They where temporary tags different to actual admin tags, and very limited commands on server. They remain Trial Admin for 2 weeks, for this duration they assist official admins of the server and help public players.
After 2 weeks, if there have been no complaints/issues/problems with the player, they are automatically promoted to an official admin

Do you have any suggestions? Please post them here Smile

Admin
Admin

https://theclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Recruiting System Empty Re: Recruiting System

Post  J0K3R Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Alright, as a past leader of this Clan, I can ultimately conclude that the only best way of having a recruiting system is the following (Not trying to sound cocky, but i don't want some bs to occur ever again, if that is possible)

Pubbers post a topic, Admins (Recruiters +) post their comment and such and so they go under a 1/2 week trial. They also must gain around ~2,000 XP (Sniper, TJ, Panzer, HNS should just have a regular trial where people take statistics on how the player is). Then, they move on to a regular admin system which includes !kick, !mute (ONLY!)

Why? We should recruite members because WE KNOW THEM, not because they sound funny or suck on someones cock to get in (I mean it, sorry for my language). I really have that to say. Sorry for my cockyness, just don't want anymore rifts to occur.

J0K3R

Back to top Go down